• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925 "Bobbitt" Project 09.07.14

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yesterday was productive, stripping axles, drive shafts etc. Mr Bobbitt is separated from his essentials. I hope there is a good surgeon in town to try and reattach the big unit

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410703347.834809.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410703385.500326.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410703400.217988.jpg

That could hurt when hitting the ground!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410703411.617498.jpg

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Well the MV GOD is letting me know that he is NOT happy with me, at the start of the deballing, the 819 developed a slight coolant drip from the water pump, figured I would keep going though the day because I was shutting down operations for two weeks do to the fact that I have a two week driving job to Los Vegas and back, and planned to R&R the water pump when I got back, as of a hour ago, the slight drip is no more a slight drip.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well the MV GOD is letting me know that he is NOT happy with me, at the start of the deballing, the 819 developed a slight coolant drip from the water pump, and planned to R&R the water pump when I got back, as of a hour ago, the slight drip is no more a slight drip.
Must be getting old like the rest of us :( That or the M105 bed was toooo heavy for the wrecker :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks