• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925A2 Washer Bottle Threaded Hold Down Ring, Pops Off

74M35A2

So, when I use the washers, the bottle pressurization pops the metal ring up and off the bottle. Vent in the top plate is clear and working.

Anybody resolve this fairly easily without switching to electric?

Thanks.

tmaxxgod4

mine was NOT electric mine is AIR.

it exploded when I push the button. what I did was check it out and under the white cap and the 2 smaller hoses (one is air one is water) were broken off so I got a new cap with all hoses attached, it fixed my problem.

ALSO if there NOT broken off then take the 2 hoses on top off and have a buddy hold both hoses and see what hose shoots air out when you hit the button that hose is the AIR hose the other is WATER plug the AIR house into the A part and the water hose into the W part. then zip tie the air house onto bottle.

if this is not help post pic of your washer top and bottom and I will highlight what I said in pics.

If no one has pics of there's up by tomorrow late noon I will post pics of mine.

Last edited:

70deuce

My top would not tighten up at all and just sat there loosely attached. Leaked all over the place when it was more than half full. I wrapped a 1 inch wide piece of tire tube around the threads at the top of the bottle and that tightened everything up nicely. The top stays on and seals fine. I also will post some pictures after light tomorrow.

capnkirk

My wiper fluid comes out like a morning piss. Some of it washes the top of the cab, fenders, mirrors, hood, and road. Does NAPA or anyone have replacement nozzles and rubber bushings to mount them?

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Instead of starting a new thread I'll use this one...because I did a search and this is my proof.

What is missing from the lid in the center? In a picture above it appears to be a little cap. Is it a vent, or what does it do? Can it be replaced with something common?

20151029_172559.jpg

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Instead of starting a new thread I'll use this one...because I did a search and this is my proof.

What is missing from the lid in the center? In a picture above it appears to be a little cap. Is it a vent, or what does it do? Can it be replaced with something common?

View attachment 591049

It is the vent for the bottle. It's a very fine mesh that can get very brittle with age and disintegrate. Just find something that breathes and keeps the dirt and critters out.