• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925a2 Winch hydraulic filter

leo4x4

hey guys
I want to replace the hydraulic oil filter in my m925a2, but can't fine the part number anybody have a clue?

its the filter that is under the frame on the passenger side between the hydraulic reservoir and the trans.

spartan_185

The filter number for a M925a1 is a Wix 51467 . I have not been graced with the presence of a M925a2 on my yard yet but the numbers should be the same. Hopefully I can confirm in person on a M925A2 soon.

5tonman1971

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You must be armed with the right information though, doghead. This NSN is for the oil filter, not the hydraulic winch filter.
What is the correct NSN? (I merely posted an example to show how useful the parts TM is and what a parttarget search will show(a bunch on manufacturers and their part numbers)).

5tonman1971

What is the correct NSN? (I merely posted an example to show how useful the parts TM is and what a parttarget search will show(a bunch on manufacturers and their part numbers)).
Yes after I figured you might have just been using it as an example but that is a very efficient search tool and I have book marked it for future reference.

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is what I get for the winch filter -

NSN 2940-00-950-8410

Cage Code 70040 (General Motors)

P/N PF297

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks