• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M929 Dump Truck

m929dumper

New to this site as I just bought one of these last week. Hopefully will be getting it home here soon. Was looking for an owners manual for one of the AM General trucks. Could someone post a link or send me a .pdf. Figure I should change all the fluids in it when it arrives. Thanks in advance!:?:

Andrmorr

You can get plastic coated military issue lube orders from a certain auction site for $20 or so. It willshow you exactly what needs lube and where, it's good ammo in the war of Preventative Maintenance...Congrats on the Dump...I'm till waiting on the SF97 for mine so it will be legal...

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The full set of TMs was not to bad but I got everything from Paladin press, I think it was about 7 binders full of info on all the 939 series trucks!
KK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks