• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m929 electrical diagram

mike1976

looking for the location in the TM for the electrical diagram I am having troubles downloading and reading pdf files with my slow internet

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
looking for the location in the TM for the electrical diagram I am having troubles downloading and reading pdf files with my slow internet
Hi Mike.

Something worth considering is a thing called the "M939 Series Interactive Systems Guide". It has electrical diagrams in it for sure. http://www.steelsoldiers.com/upload/939/M939_P2P.zip

The TM with electrical diagrams... Not as easy, but I was able to pull out just the electrical for you from TM9-2320-272-24P-1. It is a meg and a half, so hopefully your internet connection will haul that down easily.

Attachments

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
What are you trying to do or what is your truck doing I can give you pin and wire numbers

mike1976

lost power to the light switch found the test procedure and tested wire 15 found no power there was trying to find where it gets it's power ended up running new power wire so the truck could be used

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
lost power to the light switch found the test procedure and tested wire 15 found no power there was trying to find where it gets it's power ended up running new power wire so the truck could be used
15 is spliced in with wire 81 that receives its power from the positive post at the starter solenoid. So just run you a new wire from there so it has full time 24v

Dougs1

hi guys
new here so i hope im not beating a dead horse.
Im having trouble loading the p2p. could someone guide me through the process?
thanks

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
hi guys
new here so i hope im not beating a dead horse.
Im having trouble loading the p2p. could someone guide me through the process?
thanks
P2P isn't all that fancy,
Do you have the file ZIP?

Short version of the install is to put it into a "root" folder. C:\P2P or something like that. You want to run "nav.a6r" in a DOS box in Windows.

Does that help at all?
Do you need more info?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks