• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931 a2 from Columbus Ohio to nm

Desertshark

I need to get my 931 home. The truck runs so easy to load with ramps. Not at gov site so can even be picked up on weekend... also willing to work out if cannot be brought all the way to nm.

Bhpdbrad

I need to get my 931 home. The truck runs so easy to load with ramps. Not at gov site so can even be picked up on weekend... also willing to work out if cannot be brought all the way to nm.
I'm in the market too - for bringing out my 925a2 from Columbus to CA. So maybe we can get a good deal on two! As I'm told two will fit on certain trailers.

Let me me know if you find someone, and I will likewise.

Bhpdbrad

My 932 was put on a truck literally 12 hours ago.... that is a bummer ! Have you got any quotes on price from shippers yet. ?
Yes, I just started shopping - got an approx $4,000. Still shopping - as I have a very flexible time table and I can drive the truck somewhere to meet if it's better for price.

iacucv

I'm looking at picking up a CUCV in Dayton, I would be interested! Heading to NW Iowa.

ETA - interested in having them haul the cucv back to Iowa for me if someone's making the trip that is, unclear on that in original post.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks