• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931 tractor

allie

That's awesome and you kept your spare tire and tool box! This is what I might wanna do. Gonna have to find all those pets though

roalcoal

Dude you work to fast! Did you get the cover reworked already?
Haha. I have to work fast while I am young. The guy can't restitch the cover until next week he is overloaded with work. But I was test fiting the cover. But I got the troop seats installed and they worked out great.I have to finish printing themIMAG0265.jpg

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I as thinking a more fuller size bed. Like 12 ft. I wonder if anybody made a dump truck out of one. We'll see ! Thanks.

And think about departure angle. Rollcoal got his just right. DocPA ' s looks good too and I like the angled deuce bed.

If you want a dump, why reinvent the wheel? Start off with a dumptruck. ...

Csm Davis

I as thinking a more fuller size bed. Like 12 ft. I wonder if anybody made a dump truck out of one. We'll see ! Thanks.
Yeah the military made tractors in to dump trucks, M929 and M930's but as was just said start with a dump truck. Unless you just want a dump bed cargo, which you can buy a kit for.

allie

but a deuce n half bed is 12 ft long. it will overhang too much 3 feet. i dont wanna take the spare tire and crane off

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks