• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931a2, no head/running lights

PMF5150

Hi very new to the game I have a m931a2 problem is I ran truck all night9hrs with all lights on no issues with lights [plowing snow] got out of truck at the end of night when i went to get back in headlights and running lights out got in the truck and moved the lever to off then back to headlight position I could hear a circuit breaker pop immediately. could the switch be just over heated? or should I look deeper. haven't checked system after the truck completely cooled off thanks everyone for help.

Last edited by a moderator:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You would probably get more responses having a moderator move this thread to the correct forum (5-ton and up).

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
See if the circuit breaker holds in stop light position. If so, a short circuit has occurred in the marker and headlight wiring. See if the breaker holds if you switch to high beam, that would eliminate the tail and marker light circuits.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks