• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931a2 Soft top

greenmonster

Well The soft top on my new truck is torn, I read some posts of people haveing ones from GMA I called them and they only build to order and the order is a min of 30 covers plus the price if they did have one was 406.97 for one soft top. WTH I have read all over them being about 179? Did I call the wrong GMA?

Last edited by a moderator:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The trucks are being decommissioned, Uncle Sugar isn't buying anymore so the price is higher.

You may find some surplus vendors that have them cheaper.

And watch your abreviated colorful language. The F bomb isn't very welcomed around here.

greenmonster

Would you happen to have a couple of reputable vendors that I can get in touch with. My old friend google is letting me down on this one.

Check, roger no imaginary cussing, I don't want to offend.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Boyce Equipment in Utah
Memphis Equipment in Memphis
Saturn Surplus
Eastern Surplus
White Owl
Colemans

You might also contact Clinto or Clintogf and see if they have any.

greenmonster

Thanks for your help, Eastern surplus had one new in the bag, just in case anyone else was looking for one. It was 395 plus shipping but it was new so I was ok with that.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sold two tan ones for $75 ea a couple of years ago. maybe I should have kept them...:sad: