• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931A2 Transmission issue

DFletcher1212

Hello,
Newbie on here. I’ve got a 1991 M931A2 and when started and put into forward gear it stalls out. I gave it a push start with another vehicle and dropped it into gear and it took off fine. Seems like it’s starting in 2nd gear. I drove it and made sure it shifted up and back through all 5 gears. When I got back, I started from a stop again and it stalled out when put in drive. Will operate as it should when put in reverse. Suggestions?

Valley Rock

Big wheeler cat peeler
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your converter lockup switch is malfunctioning, there was a thread on here less than a year ago that a person had the same problem they figured it out, just dig around you'll find it, or you could just search the intardwebs and it'll probably bring you back to that thread on here

Good luck newb

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks