• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931A2 with M109 Shop Van Body

Chuckles Garage

Here are some photos of my M931A2 project. I bought this truck as a bone stocker from GL in June and have been slowly building it since. I bought an old M109 shop van in rough shape and parted it out for the body. The size is perfect for the trucks short wheelbase. I am currently in the process of building out the interior as a fully outfitted RV. I have painted the back in real deal Sherwin Williams CARC, and will have the rest of the cab done shortly along with all the window coverings.

Mods I have made are: turned up fuel delivery, dual fuel filters with fuel heater, custom swing out tire carrier using the original carrier assembly, lengthened exhaust stack, spring mounted body for frame articulation and upgraded lighting.

Attachments

bigbdragon1

The M931a2 w/ M109 van body looks great. I saw on Ebay that it sold for $13100. Is that a good price?
I am looking to for a off road RV project and trying to set a budget for the build. What should I expect?