• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M932A2 Must GO!!

ke5eua

I did a search for 932 air ride suspension and this came up. I want pics of the suspension. Might be the proud owner of a 932 soon and want to ditch the springs for some bags for towing my camper, and my back. Going to have to strip it down bolt by bolt to do a full resto so it's either pull the spring pack apart and blast them or bag it.

Yeah, I revived it again, zombie hunters beware...

jwaller

I ended up with the truck and after getting it running sold it to Bruce. He is now the owner and operator of the fine piece of history. I can supply some pics of the very very unique rear suspension if needed.

ke5eua

I ended up with the truck and after getting it running sold it to Bruce. He is now the owner and operator of the fine piece of history. I can supply some pics of the very very unique rear suspension if needed.
No need really, I just know there wern't to many "factory" air ride 932's. I know how us soldiers can be when it comes to fixing things.