• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M934 Expansible Tire Pressures

captcarc

Hello. I have an M934 Expansible with ABS but without super singles or CTIS. So there are 10 tires on the rig. What air pressure should I run in the tires, especially the fronts? Thank you very much!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
on G177s run around 65 to 80 in the front. 40 to 45 in the rear. You should play with the pressures anyways to get the best ride quality. Not everyone is the same. the pressures may not work well for a loaded truck vs an unloaded one.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Refering to the TM 9-2320-272-10 for M934s, Table 1-10 gives front 90psi / rear 70psi for highways, and front 60psi /rear 30psi for cross country with 11x20 tires. Those pressures are assuming a full load, so you could probably reduce them for a smoother ride empty. I've seen a full range of pressures painted on the wheel wells, so I guess it was up to the unit to set tire pressures.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks