• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M934A1 Expansable GENERATOR QUESTION

LONDOGGY

I have a 1992 M934A1 Expansable. It came with a 4 pin generator power cord that I would like to either hook up to a military generator or get an adapter to run as shore power. Does anyone know what generators are compatible with this 5 ton? Do they make a 4 pin to plug adapter to run on conventional shore power?

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The M934 box uses 3 phase power like most military Gen. run. I would just cut the end off and put on what plug you need.
FYI I have a 30k military gen. for sale comes on a M200A1 trailer. Would look great behind the M934A1.

Jericho

He is absolutely right, I searched for more than 5 years for a power cable, Couldn't find one at a reasonable price. But recently came across one AFTER i swapped all the ends over on my truck.LOL just swap the ends and press on! save all the hassel

Guyfang

Staff member
I have used everything from a 3 KW, to a 60 KW to power this truck. The adapter you need, used to be on lots of 15 and 30 KW Power units, and was a part of the BII for your truck. And yeah, most folks just cut the end off, and tinned the leads.