• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M936 Main Hydraulic Pump - commercial equivalent?

martinwcox

Anyone have a manufacturer and part number for the main hydraulic pump on an M936?

This is whats in the TM but the part# is NOT a commercial one, I need a cross reference to one that's available.

NSN 4320-01-090-7632 Part# 11669335 Cage# 19207 PUMP

m936-main pump.jpg

TIA.

Martin.

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
intermediate Rebuild Kit is All seals and thrust plates $451.86 from Hydreco. New Pump with 2yr/2000hr warranty is $1700 from Hydreco. The hydreco # that is used is CAT326 as their model number the 11669336 is the military number which isn't good anywhere. Might as well snatch it off and take it to a local hydraulic shop and see what they can do for you. As far as internals go I do not see anything special about it from Hydreco's tech diagrams.

You may also call Hydreco and get the specs and try to match something up on the open market that is near the same ratings.

I am waiting for parker Chelsea to call me back on somethings I needed my tech guy to lookup and he was going to see about the pump #'s.

martinwcox

Cool info, thanks very much, I can't find the CAT326 on their website, is there another model number or maybe post a link?

Regards,

Martin.

intermediate Rebuild Kit is All seals and thrust plates $451.86 from Hydreco. New Pump with 2yr/2000hr warranty is $1700 from Hydreco. The hydreco # that is used is CAT326 as their model number the 11669336 is the military number which isn't good anywhere. Might as well snatch it off and take it to a local hydraulic shop and see what they can do for you. As far as internals go I do not see anything special about it from Hydreco's tech diagrams.

You may also call Hydreco and get the specs and try to match something up on the open market that is near the same ratings.

I am waiting for parker Chelsea to call me back on somethings I needed my tech guy to lookup and he was going to see about the pump #'s.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
No. It was discontinued in 2006. It is still available though thru them. Just that pricetag is pretty harsh. The guy there didn't have a clue about any of the numbers till I said CAT236. They actually said had it or the kit shipped out by Friday. I believe you would be better off at a hydraulic shop. The best hydraulic shops are the ones that look run down and have 2 or 3 senior citizens working in it. Those are the smart guys.

tubamlb

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi
Found a very good Hyro repair shop in Fort Lauderdale Fl , They overhauled and sealed and my winch motor and presser tested it for $160.00
the problem was the Gov. overhaul when preformed most likely 3 years ago used the wrong type seals
Could be why others are having fluid leaking problems with there winch motors

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
TM 9-2320-272-24P-2 page 334/335 Figure 483 shows nsn 4320013204744 as the "wrecker hoist Hydraulic winch motor and crane motor assembly" - Actually one listed on ebay using that NSN if you are still in the market

The original posting and NSN you have listed is for the rear winch according to figure 506

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks