• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M936 Wrecker Hydraulic Line Routing

Worstenemy453

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Greetings, my first post here but won't be my last.

I had to take all my lines off this M936 for a plethora of problems and like an idiot I didn't Mark everything.

Does someone have a picture or mind snapping me a few pics from the angles I have taken here. With these two angles I can figure out where everything needs to be.

Thank you so much.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please attach pictures, not link them

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Use the paperclip link when attaching with tapatalk.

red

Can you grab one looking under the control panel too. It'll give me a reference on where they lay coming in and where they go. Thank you so much.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Probably going to be a few days before I get back out to the wrecker (had that pic on my computer).

Going off of memory with the valve bank the controls are setup from left to right while sitting in the operator seat:
Boom up/down
Winch cable
Boom extend/retract
Pivot right/left

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks