• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m939 A2.. if you could do everything possible ...

74M35A2

You need to ask him how come his A2 couldn't get out of the way of the old 250 A1 that was towing a trailer. If i had a horn that sounded mean i would have used it to get his slow truck out of the way. HA!

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
If you had a horn that worked, it would blow the lid off your underhood Rain Bird sprinkler box and you would run over all the 8" dryer duct that flew off with it. Your 250 did run respectably well from a power perspective, especially being non-turbo. I am amazed how much you drive it. I was still in front of you the entire trip, and you only missed backing the trailer up the driveway by 40 feet off to one side. :) It was a cool trailer. Good thing it had off-road tires on it.

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
If you had a horn that worked, it would blow the lid off your underhood Rain Bird sprinkler box and you would run over all the 8" dryer duct that flew off with it. Your 250 did run respectably well from a power perspective, especially being non-turbo. I am amazed how much you drive it. I was still in front of you the entire trip, and you only missed backing the trailer up the driveway by 40 feet off to one side. :)
Someone thought i needed to have bright lights in my mirrors to be blinded instead of seeing. There is a reason the trailer has 44in tall tires. It has more ground clearence than my truck.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk