• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 alternator regulator

The other day my voltage gauge on my m925a1 truck started going from green to red bouncing around. I made it home and I tested to output voltage on the alternator according to the Tm's and I was getting 35+ volts out the alternator. I shut it off before I fried anything and then I removed the alternator from the truck so I could figure out what was wrong. I tested and made sure it wasn't grounded out and it was not. So all that left was the regulator. I tried finding a new regulator online and all I could come up with was this one.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389144562.369903.jpg
Compared to the picture I took of the regulator it looks nothing like it. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389144640.516225.jpg Also, it doesnt look like it removable from the housing. All I was wondering is what have you guys done to fix this problem? I know my alternator is fine because it is producing voltage and I dont want to buy another alternator because they aren't cheap. Any help is appreciated, thanks! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389144889.471095.jpg