• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 hardcopy tm

Ecscnvb

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this so excuse me if I'm in the wrong place but I'm looking for a hardcopy of the m939 tm. Where can I get one? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this so excuse me if I'm in the wrong place but I'm looking for a hardcopy of the m939 tm. Where can I get one? Thanks in advance.

Memphis equipment sells them. They pop up on amazon and ebay at times. Or from a book place thru a Google search

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Ecscnvb

Memphis equipment sells them. They pop up on amazon and ebay at times. Or from a book place thru a Google search

Thank you I will check them out. I'm just sick of the pdf one I've been using

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Thank you I will check them out. I'm just sick of the pdf one I've been using

Pdf is easier honestly. You can also use google search like "m939 tm front axle diagram" or using the ctrl + f and using the search feature for the pdf.

Last edited:

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
The PDF is just as quick as a book.
Should I suggest how to use it?
Been posted before but buried somewhere in the SS

Here is just one, but my favorite .............
In ANY PDF when it is open just click
"Ctrl" and the "F" key at the same time
You get a pop up box up on the right top

just put a simple thing in there, say, like, "filter"
and it will goto everything with filter in it backwards and forwards.
You may find that if you open a TM-P you might not want to put in bolt or nut or screw

Last edited:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can always print off the section you need from the PDF's , stick them in a 3 ring binder and slowly put the manual together. Also you can go to Staples or OfficeMax or a local print shop and have the print the manuals from the PDF's .

Ecscnvb

You can always print off the section you need from the PDF's , stick them in a 3 ring binder and slowly put the manual together. Also you can go to Staples or OfficeMax or a local print shop and have the print the manuals from the PDF's .
Thought about doing that but thought it would be more expensive than just buying it

74M35A2

Print them at work. That's all I ever see in our printer here at work is other people's kids homework assignments, their Christmas card envelopes, their bank statements, all sorts of stuff.

Ecscnvb

Print them at work. That's all I ever see in our printer here at work is other people's kids homework assignments, their Christmas card envelopes, their bank statements, all sorts of stuff.
That's funny. I like that a lot. I would do that except I work for myself.

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I search the parts manuals daily looking for NSN matches. A word of advice on searching and viewing PDF files...

Adobe is decent on a PC but the Adobe app is terrible on Android phones. Searches can take minutes to complete. Google PDF viewer is free and almost instantaneous when searching...the way it should be. It is also much more user friendly to me.

Can't comment on the Adobe app for iPhones. I'd assume it's about the same though because the problem seems to be how the app searches, as opposed to the operationing system it is installed on.

Ecscnvb

I search the parts manuals daily looking for NSN matches. A word of advice on searching and viewing PDF files...

Adobe is decent on a PC but the Adobe app is terrible on Android phones. Searches can take minutes to complete. Google PDF viewer is free and almost instantaneous when searching...the way it should be. It is also much more user friendly to me.

Can't comment on the Adobe app for iPhones. I'd assume it's about the same though because the problem seems to be how the app searches, as opposed to the operationing system it is installed on.
Have an android. That is wjat got new wanting a hard copy. Glad too hear it's not just my phone though.