• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 P2P Program On SS

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey M939A0-A2 owners. We now have the P2P program hosted on the M939 TM's page: https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?79228-TM-s-for-the-939-series-trucks

If you haven't used it before, you are in for a treat. It is a dynamic TM with all sorts of animated diagrams, photos, specs, etc... I used it all the time when I was rebuilding my A2's.

Just follow the instructions listed next to the .zip file. Enjoy!

ARYankee

I noticed that this morning when I was over there looking at TMs for my M923. I was wondering what it was all about.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
P2P also exist for M998, HEMTT, and PLS. There is none for the M44 series.
They are lifesavers when doing electrical troubleshooting.

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great information, thanks for putting it up there with good instructions.

Q: Do you know of any way to get it to print out the diagrams besides making a screen shot?

ARYankee

Just follow those directions? Helppppppp!!!:shock:
I had a little difficulty installing as well so here is some clarity on installation of it:

1. Follow the directions exactly.
2. Where it says: go to desktop, right-click on the new shortcut, select properties, select the shortcut tab, make sure the target box shows "C:\Program Files\M939 P2P\runa6w32.exe" c:\Program Files\M939 P2P\nav.a6r, make sure the start in box is empty. This should allow you to double-click the shortcut on your desktop and start the P2P program.

You need to have this typed exactly as it is in the target box. "C:\Program Files\M939 P2P\runa6w32.exe" c:\Program Files\M939 P2P\nav.a6r

I just copy and pasted it from the instructions.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry for the complicated instructions, but unfortunately, I don't have an auto-installer for the program. I had it saved on my laptop from a few years back, but didn't save the original download package. I can't seem to find it on the net right now either. The original ABS Mod Track website has been offline for a while.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry for the complicated instructions, but unfortunately, I don't have an auto-installer for the program. I had it saved on my laptop from a few years back, but didn't save the original download package. I can't seem to find it on the net right now either. The original ABS Mod Track website has been offline for a while.
I know how you feel. I downloaded the interactive TM for the FSC-2 (Field Sanitation Center, revised), about 500 MB and cannot find where I got it from to point it to others, so if they want it, it has to go on an USB drive through the mail. We'll work through it!

nf6x

Feral Engineer
Are these P2P thingies the same as the interactive electronic technical manuals (IETMs) that are supposed to be available on the LOGSA site?

Incidentally, LOGSA seems to be down for me right now, and it has been every time I've checked it over the last week or so.

SD T16

So what type of file is it??
Apparently is doesn't work on a MAC computer, or am I doing something wrong?

SD:cookoo:

SoundGuy

I can make an auto-installer for you next week when I get back to work. I can even have it include a shortcut and uninstaller for the mentally deranged. Cool little program.

M1031CMT

Nice work SoundGuy. The installer works great.

I don't have an M939, but this neat program makes me want to have one now :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks