• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 Parts list ?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is a sticky in the 5-ton forum.

If I am looking for info like this, the stickies are usually the first place that I look.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A "sticky" thread is one that is placed permanently at the top of a forum / category. Even if no one posts in it, it will still show up on the first page. This is often done for special announcements, rules / guidelines, and FAQs.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please change your avatar to something less offensive.
From the rules...

• Avatar: Members may upload a photo to be used as their avatar or choose one from the avatars provided in the forum. No lewd, vulgar, obscene, graphic or ****ographic images will be tolerated. No avatar may be displayed in such a manner as to insult, accuse, or defame the United States, the military, or any person. If your inappropriate image is deleted by a SteelSoldiers.Com Moderator, then the member will not be able to use an avatar ever again. When in doubt, ask a Mod if it is appropriate.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess it depends if any rebels are offended by your use of the term.

Funny side story, My Alma Mater refers to it's students as Rebels. This is from a school that is in one of the northern most counties in the State of NY.

I guess we're brothers now.

Last edited: