• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 series truck N14 swap

DeMilitarized

@simp5782 may have a few for sale. The m915 is the 6x4 version of the m916 sits taller and has 6x6. The m920 is a longer version of the m916 with a drop axle. There are may diferebt types of each truck available such as a1 a0 a2 a3 a4r2 ext. A dealer will be much more expensive than an individual.
Personally from what I have heard is run 16.00s on a m920a0e1 (m920 but had a 7 speed automatic Alison). Easy to drive and lots of power and payload.

RPMRPM

No. They are hard to find parts for. Also very slow and overwidth. You need a permit everywhere
Ah yeah I definitely don’t want that then lol didn’t realize they were over width thanks. That’s probably why the guy locally here only wants 1k for his truck lol also the Detroit is water locked

RPMRPM

I'm working on making a M916 into a expedition / camper vehicle. It has plenty of power with the Cummins big cam 400. I have a S-280 shelter to go on the flat bed. The M916 or M920 would be a good platform to start with if you want something this big... they make the 5 ton look small.
View attachment 882998

View attachment 882999
Did you add the back door on this one or did it come like that?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks