• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 Tie Rod Ends

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a bunch of new tie rods with ends that I got years ago at a salvage yard. They made me cut them in half, but they were new. I don't know about size but Ill go get one and see.

What I don't see is the thread part in your video.

I checked and the thread seems to be 1 1/4"- 12 and the nut holding the taper part is 7/8". They are US made by TRW. They are getting some surface rust, otherwise new.
Some brands stamp the part number on the flat surface where the zerk fitting screws into?

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I seem to have only one pair of left and right thread and several of the right hand thread. I don't have the 5 ton to measure, what is the tube length ? I can get 35.5" using the pair, more if I sleeve it.(with quality weld).

Last edited:

mzak88

I've found some on Friday morning on Ebay, TRW's. Guy has a whack of them so I ordered 2 rights and 2 lefts for $18 US each. I'll see how they are when I get them. Being in Canada this could take a bit. Sorry, I have not logged in since thursday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks