• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939a1 air dryer rebuild kit part #

kneesnthebreeze

Anyone i can call to get the rebuild part number or off of amazon. My damn air dryer has shit the bucket again after three years and ive havd too many seconds of svedka to locate the damn part number to reorder. Please and thank you my friends

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Anyone i can call to get the rebuild part number or off of amazon. My damn air dryer has shit the bucket again after three years and ive havd too many seconds of svedka to locate the damn part number to reorder. Please and thank you my friends
upgrade to this dryer

You would have to post a picture of your dryer for me to tell you what rebuild kit you need if you wanted to go that route.

kneesnthebreeze

upgrade to this dryer

You would have to post a picture of your dryer for me to tell you what rebuild kit you need if you wanted to go that route.
Awesome. You the man as always

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks