• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939A2: Which Wire Number From Light Switch Gets Powered W/ Switch In Stoplight Mode

gottaluvit

Ok, I spent a lot of time looking on here, and in TMs yesterday and found this chart pictured and thought I could just hook to post C, wire 22. Just ran a jumper to verify by connecting terminal C to terminal F and the brake lights were lit but no signal. I don't want to start cutting insulation (on possible wrong wires) with switch connected, but it is coming close to that. I am hooking up a back up alarm and back up lights, but only want them to function when not in sound and light discipline modes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks