• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M944-A1 shop truck Shore Power Question

Fastfunco

Does anyone know how to plug in to shore power-- Vehicle has a 4 pin receptacle but I'm not absolutely positive how to hook up-- sure could use a diagram-
my welder / generator has a 4 prong plug - but I'm no expert on 3 phase and the such- any help would be greatly appreciated- my neighbors loved the truck-- till i started running the PTO Generator!!!!

Fastfunco

Does anyone know how to plug in to shore power-- Vehicle has a 4 pin receptacle but I'm not absolutely positive how to hook up-- sure could use a diagram-
my welder / generator has a 4 prong plug - but I'm no expert on 3 phase and the such- any help would be greatly appreciated- my neighbors loved the truck-- till i started running the PTO Generator!!!!
Does anyone know where there might be a TM on this subject- Also =- I ran into about 10 sections of the big heavy cable with plugs on both ends -- as luck would have it though-- all the cables are either 3 or 5 pins -- GRIEF- I need 4 pin- but still will need to figure out how to install the recepticle on my Generator-- Anyone need cables???