• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M944-A1 shop truck Shore Power Question

Fastfunco

Does anyone know how to plug in to shore power-- Vehicle has a 4 pin receptacle but I'm not absolutely positive how to hook up-- sure could use a diagram-
my welder / generator has a 4 prong plug - but I'm no expert on 3 phase and the such- any help would be greatly appreciated- my neighbors loved the truck-- till i started running the PTO Generator!!!!

Fastfunco

Does anyone know how to plug in to shore power-- Vehicle has a 4 pin receptacle but I'm not absolutely positive how to hook up-- sure could use a diagram-
my welder / generator has a 4 prong plug - but I'm no expert on 3 phase and the such- any help would be greatly appreciated- my neighbors loved the truck-- till i started running the PTO Generator!!!!
Does anyone know where there might be a TM on this subject- Also =- I ran into about 10 sections of the big heavy cable with plugs on both ends -- as luck would have it though-- all the cables are either 3 or 5 pins -- GRIEF- I need 4 pin- but still will need to figure out how to install the recepticle on my Generator-- Anyone need cables???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks