• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M944 SEORTM info

lenz1079

does anyone have info on using, running or anything about the M944 SEORTM. Ive alredy seen the little that is on olive drab and found walkthru pics. Looking for soldier expirience with the vehicle, quirks and anything thats helpful. Recovery crew heading out soon and looking for pointers. Thanks guys

lenz1079

recovery in progress. team reports most tools missing from SEORTM, some left. truck in excellent running order. already in Illinois from Jeff city MO. Shes tracking great. Another Save. Pics coming in couple Days.

lenz1079

well the only big pieces left in her shop was the MIG, broken,and the Lathe. Lots of hand tools and such. my crew says it was a dream to drive, right off the lot and home. It will be to me by Saturday. thanks for the post

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks