• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M977 trans fluid

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys I just got the radiator back into my HEMTT and in taking the trans cooling lines off the radiator to remove it I lost around a gallon of transmission fluid I obviously want to replace it, can you tell me what that truck uses for trans fluid, its kind of a redish/purple color, or at least thats what came out of it when I took the cooling lines off. Thanks much for direction in this endeavor!
Karl

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hey guys I just got the radiator back into my HEMTT and in taking the trans cooling lines off the radiator to remove it I lost around a gallon of transmission fluid I obviously want to replace it, can you tell me what that truck uses for trans fluid, its kind of a redish/purple color, or at least thats what came out of it when I took the cooling lines off. Thanks much for direction in this endeavor!
Karl
Dex 3, TES-295 or 668