• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m985 NON beadlock wheels?

350TacoZilla

I am trying to figure out if there was ever a NON beadlock and non lock ring style wheel offered for the hemtt's. I have seen few ads for hemtt wheels that are labeled wrong (FMTV wheels, 5 ton combats, MRAPS) but recently came across some that are supposed to be hemtt with 10 on 11.25" bolt pattern but are a straight tubeless rim, no removable bead or bolted on face just look like a normal civvy rim.

Only hemtt wheels I have ever personally seen were the bolt together beadlocks that are similar to a fmtv wheel but have a flat center face hemtt.JPG

or a old lock ring set that I believe were 20x11 or something goofy like that.

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Your 2nd pic is a regular hemtt rim. They are a regular tubeless rim. They have all those bolts to hold the 2 halves together.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks