• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m989 trailer, help?

jimh1985

I have a m989, it is in the classifieds. I am not making this post as a add to sell it, I am just asking what you guys would think its worth? an honest no BS idea of its value. I bought it to haul stuff in with the deuce but it is way to big and needs a CDL here!

Oh I also have a 105 axle here its band new 2010 one. I have been trying to give it away if any of you guys need one and are around GA I would be happy to give it a good home. I just cant scrap it!

trailer
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z196/jimh1985/20110518180142.jpg

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have scrapped many trailers. When they don't sell and I can make money on it, I will scrap it. I wish I were closer to Jimh, I would have tried to grab it, but I didn't know. You have to remember how much surplus actually gets scrapped, its amazing.

jasonjc

I have scrapped many trailers. When they don't sell and I can make money on it, I will scrap it. I wish I were closer to Jimh, I would have tried to grab it, but I didn't know. You have to remember how much surplus actually gets scrapped, its amazing.

Amazing is not the word I would use:cry:

indy4x4fab

Banned
The main reason I don't understand why he scraped that trailer is that they don't just show up on g.l. every day and that type of trailer there would be a great trailer to have for its wide range of uses and high load range and capacity. Like I said its on my to buy list but I'm taped out for a while, but none the less sooner then later I'll have one.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
At the time he got it, many were coming out. I was thinking of getting one too, but I didn't really need one. Thats how the surplus goes, sometimes they flood the market, sometimes its dry. You only know about this one instance, think of ALL the others you haven't heard about. You CAN'T save it all(even though my neighbors think i do.).

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks