• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M997A2 Compressor Connection

Southerneze

Need a little help here. We have installed a new 2 wire AC compressor and all works well by connecting a jumper hot wire as we do not have a clue where the the hot is supposed to come from. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
20230222_104205.jpeg

AAVP7

In addition to Steve´s help: On the vehicle, there´s a wire loom running down the bulkhead behind the commander´s seat. This wire loom disappears into the underworld to the left of the commander´s left leg (together with the refrigerant lines). Underneath the Humvee, this wire loom should have one wire going to the small electrical diesel pump, and one wire going forward along the starter, and then going up at the right front of the engine. Maybe follow this path, then hopefully, you´ll find the wire.
Mine was cut off at some point, however, but thanks to a fellow Steelsoldiers member, I was able to source the missing bit of wire loom.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks