• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M998 Air Filter part no longer available

Atchuuu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m having trouble finding this gasket or grommet for my air filter housing. It is part 34 on the attached diagram. Any suggestions, ideas or thoughts on this?

seems odd it is no longer available and no replacement has been made. Is it necessary?

thanks

Attachments

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is this what you are talking about? the gasket between the canister and the body? it is hard to make out, the picture does not have good resolution.
It is better to look things up in the TMs rather than looking at a retail site, these are quite plentiful.
12338379 or 5330011880911

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor
Might be easier to just make one. Idea :unsure: .... locate one of those foam like floor mats that interlock like a puzzle. Or cut out a piece of the boss's yoga mat. Make a template and get busy with a sharp knife. Hide knife when done.

Comes in all colors to be pro-noun correct, CAMO

download.jpg

Last edited:

Atchuuu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is this what you are talking about? the gasket between the canister and the body? it is hard to make out, the picture does not have good resolution.
It is better to look things up in the TMs rather than looking at a retail site, these are quite plentiful.
12338379 or 5330011880911
Thank you very much. That is exactly what I needed. Not sure why I couldn’t find it. Probably started with bad information and kept heading in that direction.