• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M998 Exhaust Parts

shor2832

Good morning - does anybody have a good source for parts for the M998 exhaust system? I am looking for a crossover section and the associated gaskets. I have a hole the size of a quarter and have seen prices on this part from $199-$450. Thank you in advance.

JoeJrTheBarber

Any decent muffler / exhaust shop can fab you up whatever part you need for allot cheaper then that.
That or even just fix the hole in your stock part and get you on your way...

LouWon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can also stop at any parts shop and get exhaust repair tape or kit, similar to JB weld for metal repairs it's a quick $5.00 fix

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks