• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M998 from Yermo CA to Sierra Vista AZ

firemedic355

Finally got EUC approval on my 998 up in Yermo. Just wondering if anyone knows who offers the best prices around or if someone happens to be making a trip along that route or close and wants to make some extra $.

Veritread has a company willing to do it for $729, so it'll have to be less than that or I'll go grab it myself. Trip is 557 miles door to door.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I run a transport truck that runs all western states. As a matter of fact I was just there on Monday with a load of HMMWV's that went to norther California.
Shoot me a PM. I can beat that price.20161010_130816.jpg

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I run a transport truck that runs all western states. As a matter of fact I was just there on Monday with a load of HMMWV's that went to norther California.
Shoot me a PM. I can beat that price.View attachment 648822
hey, good looking set of trucks!

Daniel is a top notch guy, highly recommend. His company is my first call for my transportation needs every time.
thanks Dan....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks