• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M998 fuel sensor change

Duster06

I'm installing the new fuel sensor and throwing out the old one. Since the two plugs on the top of the fuel sensor are the same size, does it matter which end I plug them into when I connect the sensor to the truck?

NormB

Doesn't seem to. I reconnected mine randomly. It's 50-50 it'd work. It did.

Make the access hole fix before you reinstall your tank if you haven't already.

Figure the only "signal" the sender unit give is resistance, shouldn't matter or the engineers would've polarized the fittings.

Norm

Duster06

Good to know, thanks! I plugged them in and reinstalled the tank. I'm not sure how to make the access door so I left that out this time around. (Hopefully that doesn't bite me in the butt). I finished it right after sunset and haven't had time to go get a tank of gas and check everything before I had to fly home for thanksgiving. I'll test it when I come back!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks