• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M998 Light Switch

JeremyPhillips

I purchased a M998 recently. It came with a push button light switch but when I received it was laying on the floor board and had two button missing. I am wondering if I should replace with the same style or can I plug a plan a three-lever switch?

JeremyPhillips

Lawdog. I just noticed you were in Colbert. Still trying to find my way around this site....

I was traveling to Colbert once a day for work, I'm sure I will be back out that way soon. What kind of Humvee do you have? I'd greatly appreciate some time if you could show me the ropes.

papakb

There have been plenty of write ups about the push button light switch and all of the reasons you don't want to use one. The biggest one being that you actually have to look at it when trying to operate it. The 3 level switch is purely tactile feel and much more reliable.

Kurt