• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M998 MARKINGS

RJTM998

Interesting, please keep us updated on that. I´ve heard a few people overhere claim to have gotten a Humvee "directly from the Army", because they knew so-and-so, but I mostly took that for empty bragging. Would be interesting to learn if a direct buy is indeed possible.
Like others have said, it is impossible to buy direct from the government as an individual. I also have had a few people tell me they "know a guy" that is in XYZ branch and he said he could get them on direct. I never knew there were so many people that act like they know so much about the HMMEV yet know nothing or at least not accurate information. They start talking and it's funny to listen. Lots of urban legend talk. LOL

JMHDF

Does somebody knows what is BDE 52 ?
BDE is probably for Brigade but I did not find any 52nd Brigade in the units staying at JRTC and Fort Polk. It would be great if somebody can help me understanding my markings.