• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M998 not starting

Royalpower

Hello,

i just oust got a 89 M998. I've been driving it for a few days. Haven't experienced any issues. However, this morning when I went to start it nothing. The wait light came on, then it turned off so I tried to start it but nothing. You don't hear it trying to crank or anything, you hear nothing. The battery gauge is in the yellow but should have enough power to do something but no. So, when I came home I tried again but no change.

My issue is that I don't even know where to start. It actually kind of frustrating.
thand for any info you have to offer

Royalpower

Hello,

Thank you all for the inputs. Let me try when I get home. I did look to make sure it was in neutral but maybe it wasn't fully geared. So, when I get home I'll move it to R, then back to N and try again. If that doesn't work I'll check the battery levels.

Again, thank you ALL.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks