• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M998 Questions

Southshermanfire

So since I am new to SS I will first post here and hope that someone points me in the right direction. I am a member of a small fire dept and have received two vehicles through FEPP and am looking for some help locating some things. The first one is a 1988 M998 two door. I am looking to get a hard top and doors for it for safety reasons. Any help would be appreciated. I have read that the front doors are interchangeable but will need to change strike plates. Where can I find doors and the strike plates?
Camo.jpg

The second vehicle I have not received any of the specs on but it is a 4 door slant back. I am looking to change that into a 2 door like the previous. So a few questions, do they come apart easily? and where would I find (I guess they are like half doors and foot well cover plates for the back) for it?
Red HM.jpg

Two parts sources I use are Kascar and The Hummer Parts Guy. If you plug those into google, their websites will pop up. Both have been good suppliers.

The tops are easily disassembled. A few guys with basic tools can do it.