• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M998 Rear High Back Seats

bcheval

All
I am thinking about installing rear High Back Seats in my M998. Currently I have the standard 2 piece. Can I use the bottom seat/cargo cover the HMMWV came with or do I need to replace it with a reinforced version. The drawing from TM 9-2320-280-24P-2 Figure 454 looks like it bolts right up.
Thank you in advance for any help, I want to make sure it is done right and not rigged.
E

bcheval

Update, I went ahead and ordered replacement seat and cargo covers for the rear high back seats PN #12446966 and PN #12446967. I will let everyone know how the install went when they come in.
E

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks