• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M998 seatbelt adjustment

Action

Mine is at the top and feels good with the high back seats. It looks like it should fit fine the other way. If it goes too low, just flip it back.
The soft top may not fit correctly if you put it at the bottom. It wraps around the b-pillar.

dunedigger

I took it out and looked like there was some extra holes to clear either side of the 2 man top tabs rivets. I didn't have a problem installing it the other way around and fits so much better. (not cutting into my neck) I really need to invest in some high back seats, just too low in the truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks