• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M998 vs DOT

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ya , it was a job , not a calling , if you know what I mean . With the advent of all this computer technology if any thing it makes it easier for State and Federal governments to check on ALL of us . I bet you did not know that one of the BIGGEST money makers for DMV's is DATA information sales to private contractors , Where do you think AARP gets the info to send you a application when you turn 50 or car dealers get your vehicle info so they can send you sale info . You would be amazed what is on file , it's defiantly a NEW WORLD , and sooner or later EVERYBODY goes to a DMV for license , non driver ID ,and so on . The up side for me was for 31 years I never had to wait on a line at DMV ,LOL , bob k

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In my state you have to have paperwork to show how you got your MV and ALL invoices for any parts and pieces , then apply to DMV for a vehicle inspection and replacement VIN at a DMV site , all this with the proper fee's and you would get a new title . I simplified this A LOT , the old hurry up and wait does apply !!! LOL