• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MACK F900 US Army?

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know that truck. It was designed to pull the tactical vehicle dynamometer trailer to different testing location on the million square mile Yuma Proving Grounds.

t was sold thru DRMO years ago, and Marvin Tipton in Tacna, AZ bought it. When he passed, I don't know where it wound up.

Last edited:

mfchuck

I know that truck. It was designed to pull the tactical vehicle dynamometer trailer to different testing location on the million square mile Yuma Proving Grounds. I

t was sold thru DRMO years ago, and Marvin Tipton in Tacna, AZ bought it. When he passed, I don't know where it wound up.
I tried to buy it after Tipton passed but couldn't agree on price with the new owner.
I have several pics of the truck if anyone is interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks