• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Made it thru Storm

McCluskey

See THIS is a legitimate natural disaster for the East Coast to panic about, unlike that puny 5.9 Earthquake Virgina had. Or as we call it in California "A Sneeze".

Glad you made it, and I hope all who were smart enough to get out of it's way will stay safe.

mikes47jeep

See THIS is a legitimate natural disaster for the East Coast to panic about, unlike that puny 5.9 Earthquake Virgina had. Or as we call it in California "A Sneeze".

Glad you made it, and I hope all who were smart enough to get out of it's way will stay safe.
its fine out in cali where structures are built with earthquakes in mind, but not on the east coast where quakes are not taken in to account in contruction

a small quake can be a big issue

allrevup

I am in Dover, De. 2 miles west of Dover Air Force base we had over 8" of rain, heard of a Tornado 32 miles South of us with some 10 damage structures. "Extreme Home Makeover" TV show, will probably cover it since they have being filming a September show for the last few weeks. The roads are close, since 8 PM, but for emergency vehicles. A few hours to go before it reaches Delaware.

Good Luck to All !

dstang97

Hey guys I made it. My m1008 just made it by 4 ft from what I am told. I will have pictures soon. Just glad I only have minimal damage and I will be with out power for a long time, but I'll survive.

Thanks dan