• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mail truck vs.m1009

jamesonsdad

sittin here watchin some t.v and hear wheeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnn! look out the window and the mail truck is stuck(plow guy not on time) well out to the cucv,a tow strap and low and behold a former govnt truck pullin out a current govnt truck the neighbors cheering and all is well..........trough rain or snow or bye way of m1009 the mail shall be delivered.........:driver:

rango

technically he should have turned you down, had a mail truck get stuck in some soft sand behind a buddies shop, we took pics, and he told us if we posted them he could lose his job, SOP is they have to call back to base to have a vehicle come get them out

but hey i didn't see anything did you?

br44

technically he should have turned you down, had a mail truck get stuck in some soft sand behind a buddies shop, we took pics, and he told us if we posted them he could lose his job, SOP is they have to call back to base to have a vehicle come get them out

but hey i didn't see anything did you?

Is it the same for private mail companies like UPS?
I remember a long time ago we had a UPS truck get stuck on our road. We used shovels and a POS jack from a 98 S10 pickup to get it out. The jack slipped and sliced my dads hand open.
poor guy needed 10 stitches.aua