• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Main switch?

Joeinderry

When I turn on the main power switch only the fuel pump turns on. No low air buzzer, no lights, no charging indicator, etc....any ideas?
Thanks for any help.

Joeinderry

Yes I turned headlight switch on but nothing works. No headlight, dash lights, no directionals, no buzzer, the only gage that works is the air pressure gage in the right side of dash

mjcdetroit

I just replaced my switch. It would only bring power if the switch was half-way between off and on. If it is your switch, then shop around--I got mine for about $50 shipped. It took less than 30 minutes to replace. Good luck.

steelandcanvas

You are correct. But, it sounds like he was describing the main power swtich to me.
Now that I re-read that post, I can see that now. I just didn't want him buying a 3 lever when the problem seems to be before that. The master switch wouldn't affect light operation, but would affect the buzzer.

I would look at wire #10 on the magnetic relay and make you have power/good connection there. If so, we'll follow the schematic from that point.

Last edited:

Joeinderry

Thanks guys, I will have to look deeper this weekend, unfortunately daylight savings time is here and now its dark when I get home.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks