• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maine Rally 2011

nk14zp

I think I am going to be able to make it....... with the truck! :mrgreen: Im gonna try, I think I am going to bring my buddy so he can drive my chase truck. I am also going to try to get this old timer named Tom from Dover to bring up his SICK mog. 8) No promises but I'm gonna try, don't think I'll have time to paint the ol' girl beforehand so she will be coming up in her 'natural' state.
Are you bringing any barrels with you? If so how much are they?

Katahdin

Thought I'd mention I'm looking for a pair of decent 9.00x20 NDTs if anyone at the rally is looking to get rid of any. The M105 came with a new pair, but if I swap those over to the 109 then I'll still be looking for tires for that.... (sigh)

Towerguy1

I have a couple of 6.2L parts engines and a transfer case for an M813 available there. Maybe some M101 bows and canvas.

Just had a TON of fill hauled in to level things up So I hope it doesn't rain and make things muddy........ but that could be fun too...... The yard area is much expanded.

Towerguy1

Its almost time. As usual Id like a roll call so we know how many are going to make it and how many would like the world famous Boatcarpenter Breakfast. We just like a rough count, Anyone who comes last minute is of course welcome too.

We also understand fuel prices are high so anyone who wants to come without their truck is welcome as well. We have a good time and hope to see you there!

Katahdin

What day is the breakfast?

I plan to get up there one way or the other. The M109 doesn't have a floor in the back yet but I think that's my only major defect at the moment... <knock on wood>

dobyg75

My friend and I BigJoe where coming but he cant get the days off and I have to go to my sisters graduation so we cant come hopefully next year

Katahdin

What is the Wreckerman crew up to......... !?!

Regarding the Maine Rally, my current plan is to stop by the office at 0800 Saturday then zip up and back in my Jeep TJ to meet you guys while staying as long as I can. This weekend we're bringing down a lot of computer systems for maintenance and its sure to cause some issues. Also my wife is still a bit bent about all the time I've spent with "Jolene" getting her ready for the Memorial Day parade and doesn't want me to spend yet another whole weekend on MV stuff! :-(

Anyhow, I hope to have the 109 in the Yarmouth Clam Festival Parade in case any of you guys are planning to stop by that. The wife's boss's Dad wants to ride in that so she has to let me go!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks