• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MAJOR MOD is Back!!

M1009

I am back! I have been missing for a few years, my new profile is "M1009" and I do still have the truck! With of course a few more mods.

I have posted some pictures on my profile and I have a number of videos on YouTube under "Bad-Ass Blazer"

Glad to be back!

Attachments

Last edited:

Utah CUCV

I've seen your vids on youtube. Very inspiring. I believe your truck definately qualifies as badass.

But I'm curius about some of your profile pics. Is it recommended to park the truck on its side like that? I suppose it helps to relieve pressure on the suspension?

erniemigi

you know it's easier to just pull the plug on the bottom to get the oil out, you didn't have to flip it over to do that or were you just checking on the undercoating to make sure it was still all there, by the way i've seen your videos, love them

McCluskey

I've watched your youtube videos, and they have inspired many projects I want to throw at my M1009. When the time comes, you'll have a PM from me asking for info about your intercom system. I had that idea in my head and thought it was awesome that someone else thought of it too.

K9Vic

One of the best M1009 I have seen and slowly making mine with a similar look. The snorkel is one of my future projects and your setup is where I plan to go with mine.

ldschmidt29

Hi,

I have been watching your Youtube videos and they are Inspiration for my truck. I would like to know where you got that front winch mount from? Awesome truck keep up the videos!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks