• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Make for M818 5spd Trans

beaubeau

I need the Model and Make for 5ton trans on a M818 Tractor. I got to get a Right side PTO to convert to a Dump. As many times as I have heard it mentioned, I cannot remember what it it. Thanks, Phil

Jones

The cage code says the mfr is 19207. That's TACOM --Tank and Automotive Command. They probably farmed out the design specs out to a commercial trans mfr.
Wish I could be more help.

beaubeau

Thanks alot Jones. I have been looking throught the technical data and cannot find anything useful. I guess I will go to a truck parts place and try to match up a PTO which I can use. Phil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks