• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Making my laundry list...need input

MConstantbabble

Thanks for the pics Wizard ;)
...and thanks for the offer Vondy, I'm in the Cincy/Dayton area for two months every Fall with my job...I'll shoot you a pm.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know if you built it yourself you could probably cut these prices almost in half.:beer:

MConstantbabble

I know hndrsonj...but I travel for a living, no garage, no welder, etc... I do all of my own mechanic work/maintenance etc. but this is beyond my skill and tool level ;)

...I have been pm'ing members here and getting advice on different things...my question for the day is a simple one:

Why do most Bobs use the 105 trailer bed instead of cutting down the Deuce bed?
...just curious, because I am going back and forth on which I like better looks-wise.

HeadWizard

I know hndrsonj...but I travel for a living, no garage, no welder, etc... I do all of my own mechanic work/maintenance etc. but this is beyond my skill and tool level ;)

...I have been pm'ing members here and getting advice on different things...my question for the day is a simple one:

Why do most Bobs use the 105 trailer bed instead of cutting down the Deuce bed?
...just curious, because I am going back and forth on which I like better looks-wise.
Because it's easier. No cutting, straightening, welding, etc.. Cuts off probably a half day to a days work on the project. Many do it so they can use the trailers springs for the rear suspension also.